Some of the questions we get asked
- Firstly we are independently owned and operated
- When you call us, a member of our Recruitment Team answers the phone, not a receptionist or a call centre
- We continuously invest in our employees’ development and believe our high employee retention rate enables us to use our extensive knowledge and expertise to benefit our clients
- We employ in-house specialists in areas such as contract law and HR and work within a full range of operational policies and guidelines
- We understand the importance of being paid on time and our on-line timesheet system ensures we pay our contractors on time, every time!
- We have a strong commitment to continuous improvement and hold strong values based on integrity. Professionalism is key in all that we do
- Whether you are a client or candidate - you have peace of mind that a knowledgeable, caring team is working hard for you
We were first established in 1991 and have been providing an exceptional service for over 29 years. We are an independently owned and operated company.
No, we are highly experienced in filling both Contract and Permanent roles.
Yes, we do! Our historic roots come from working with Microsoft Technologies, Java, AS/400 iSeries and Oracle however, in the ever-changing world of IT, we are proud to have built up expertise across the whole industry.
We have UK wide coverage and we also have experience of placing candidates in mainland Europe.
Yes, Proactive.IT Appointments is a member of the REC – Recruitment & Employment Confederation. This is the professional body for UK recruitment agencies and businesses.
There is a great deal of information available on the internet and you may find one of our Blogs about IR35 of interest. Other suggestions that you may find useful are:
- Qdos Contractor –
- HMRC – ‘Understanding off-payroll working (IR35)’ - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/understanding-off-payroll-working-ir35
With one of the largest and most accurate databases in the UK, we are able to fill our clients’ needs directly and efficiently.
Even the most challenging of positions can be filled thanks to our extensive pool of candidates and prestigious connections across all leading job sites, social media and networking tools, as well of course as having a large and accurate database built up over 29 years.
We are the preferred partner for many national and global blue chip organisations and take pride in the service we offer.
Our approach to resourcing the perfect candidate not only brings expertise in specific technologies and vertical markets, but also enables us to be highly responsive to sudden peaks in requirement.
Frequent client visits and regular communication is maintained to understand priorities, needs and culture. Our philosophy is to build long term co-operative relationships. Our quality driven approach means we have many clients who date back to when the business was first established.
All vacancies can be viewed on our Vacancies page. To apply for a position, complete the Apply Now form, attaching your CV. When you press the Apply Now key, your details will be emailed to us immediately.
Please call our Recruitment Team on 01932 232966 if you would like to find out more about a role you are interested in.
Thanks to our knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, we are able to support our candidates every step of the way, ensuring that they are briefed on every stage of the recruitment process, getting the best from CVs and offering interviews tips. We know our clients well and will make sure candidates have all the information they need and are relaxed and confident by the time it comes to the interview to give candidates the best chance of success.
You will find further guidance on our Useful Information pages.
We have a hardworking, happy and loyal team here at Proactive.IT Appointments. A large number of our employees have worked for us for many years, which is unusual in this industry. We even have the 20 year+ club.
When recruiting we look for like-minded and motivated people. People who want to succeed and be generously rewarded for their hard work. Take a look at the ‘Work for Us’ page on our website for more information on the benefits we offer and do get in contact with us.
We are based in Hersham, Surrey and look for people with or without industry experience.