Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£32k – 36k per year + Benefits
3 days on-site
Local candidates to South West London only
Our managed service clients are seeking to appoint a talented and committed 2nd line Support Engineer to perform a key role in assisting their clients with an escalation point for technical queries. This role has become available due to our clients continuing growth.
You will be involved with a variety of service desk, desktop, telephone, remote and client facing support and you will be given many opportunities to get involved with a range of voice and data services. There is a requirement for on call services based on a rota and this is paid in addition to the basic salary.
- Knowledge of voice network services including ISDN, broadband and SIP trunks (preferred)
- Detailed knowledge of technology including Microsoft 365 and Cisco would be beneficial.
- First class customer facing communication and presentation skills are required.
- A highly developed ability to work under pressure and in a busy environment as part of a team and taking the initiative to minimise and resolve problems
- An aptitude overall to deliver excellent customer service.
- Cisco CCNA preferred.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/