Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£35k – 41k per year + Brilliant Benefits
Our well respected client is urgently seeking an experienced Analyst Programmer, with expertise around SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle to join their applications team on a permanent basis. The Analyst Programmer will specialise in creating, maintaining & supporting a wide variety of real-time, mission critical customer service and electricity distribution based systems, the majority of which are developed in-house.
You will achieve this by using a number of databases, web and telephony based application development tools to enhance and support systems predominantly hosted on Windows & UNIX servers and Oracle databases.
The Analyst Programmer will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, training & development as well as a brilliant benefits package.
Analyst Programmer – Key Skills:
- Systems analysis, design and preparing program specifications and documentation.
- Secure software development, testing and implementation.
- Software maintenance and support in a secure environment
- Highly self-motivated, with the desire and ability to build and support application development projects through to a successful completion.
- Experience with web/database/desktop based development
- Able to demonstrate that you have the necessary programming experience, aptitude, motivation and skills to make a success of one of this opportunity.
- Possess minimum of 2 ‘A’ levels or equivalent practical experience.
- Training will be given on the specific languages and environments used within Western Power Distribution.
- Once you are suitably qualified, you will participate in an out of hours standby working arrangement within the team. (Therefore a driving licence is required).
- Successful applicants will be subject to a security vetting process.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/