Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
9 month FTC – Remote Working
One of our market leading clients are currently looking for an Appian Developer with the enthusiasm and ambition to deliver projects to the highest standard. The successful candidate will join a fast-paced team.
The position will suit a candidate with a high technical aptitude with attention to detail and focuses on providing 3rd line support to Appian infrastructure as well as the upgrade of internal and external Appian systems. The role also requires the ability to develop robust automation scripts using shell scripting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to communicate with Clients at a Professional level, explaining technical issues to non-technical staff
- Working with the Technical Consultants and Project Managers to deliver to solutions, on time, in conjunction with client expectations
- Ensure that Support Tickets are comprehensively noted and updated regularly
- Maintenance of client environments in line with contractual obligations and best industry practice
- Documentation of Systems and Solutions
- Business requirement documentation
- Use of automation and scripting to improve efficiencies of solutions, reducing reliance on human interaction to perform regular, repeatable tasks.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures and monitoring and enforcement of such
- Creation and maintenance of systems documentation and fault finding procedures
- Creation of solution diagrams, both physical and logical to ensure that the IT Infrastructure estate is accurately documented
- 3 Years+ in a 2nd/3rd line Appian technical role
- Full Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Full Working knowledge of Linux
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server or equivalent
- Application Server Support (JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere)
- Shell Scripting (PowerShell, Python, bash, Perl etc.)
- Appian technical knowledge including system upgrades
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/