Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£55k – 65k per year + excellent pension + excellent benefits
BI Production Support Lead
Flexible working available
Our client are an insurance organisation who have been established for over 150 years and have a reputation across the globe as one of the top insurance firms to work with. Along with excellent career progression and opportunities to enhance your skillset, this is a wonderful chance to join an organisation who care about their employees and are active in their pursuit of try equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Defines the business intelligence capabilities that satisfy the broader business objectives and value proposition.
- Ensures that the business capability requirements align to the business intelligence and data strategy roadmaps.
- Point of contact for business for all business intelligence and analytics work relating to their area including activities that they might not be directly accountable for.
- Manages a portfolio of work.
- Leads the ongoing rationalisation of business intelligence assets in their area to ensure they are providing utmost value for business outcomes.
- Manipulates raw data and understand the ultimate design required to meet business requests.
- Facilitates cross functional requirement sessions about complex information needs and documents requirements; includes working with stakeholders to prioritise requirements based on Business Intelligence capabilities and business needs.
- Define, plan and execute tests to ensure quality of results.
- Proactively stays abreast of data sources, identify best internal and external data sources in response to business requests.
- Coaches, mentors and develops team members.
- Thorough knowledge of business analysis techniques.
- General knowledge of project management techniques.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies.
- General knowledge of Insurance products/concepts.
- Expert with Microsoft office products.
- Demonstrated intermediate analytic and diagnostic skills.
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, across multiple functions.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, build and maintain credibility with others.
- Intermediate project management skills and ability to see results to completion.
- General understanding of the business functions, processes, and overall business strategies.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL.
- Intermediate programming skills in any high level language (e.g. of the following; Python, R, SAS) preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively with others across functions and levels within organisation.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Ability to consider others ideas seriously and accept feedback.
- Builds and maintains credibility with others.
- Seeks opportunities to learn
BI Production Support Lead
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/