Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£60k – 65k per year
Managed Services Business Development Manager
Fully remote working with occasional visits
Full UK driving licence and transport is essential
My client are looking for a Managed Services Business Development Manager who will become part of a diverse small Customer Success team within a leading internationally advanced technology solution provider, working with varied customers in a diverse number of sectors (e.g., Finance, Manufacturing and Retail). This is a senior key role to support the sales team with the development of hybrid cloud managed services opportunities and assist with closing them.
- Listening to a customer challenge, understand it and be capable of arriving at service description that solves the problems.
- Creating solution and service descriptions for each managed service
- Creating the service level agreements (SLAs) and working with the internal teams to make sure they can be achieved.
- Working with partners, vendors, clients, subject matter experts and Heads of Departments to drive service delivery opportunities within budget.
- Creating standard proposal templates for each service that can be used by the sales team to build proposals for clients.
- Where needed to support the sales team to create proposals and respond to RFPs in order to win business.
- Take control of costs and pricing to ensure we respond to opportunities efficiently and competitively.
- Excellent writing and proposal creation skills
- Commercial competence
- Ability to work across Teams
- Good in front of clients
- Intercompany relationship management, understanding how to obtain the best skills and knowledge to deliver our services
- Third party relationship management (partners, vendors, suppliers)
- Creative skills and sales capability
- Report generation
- Understanding and collation of bid models and pricing templates
- The ability to understand a customer challenge and apply and service or solution to address the challenges
- Must have a good understanding of the IBM Power and Storage platforms (iSeries), also Azure and IBM Cloud VS
- Confident public speaking and excellent presentation skills
- Natural flair for business development methods, approaches and recognising improvement opportunities for existing clients
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills can prioritise work and manage multiple opportunities simultaneously.
- Demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and initiative
- Be totally self-motivated and self-managed; Be client-facing presentable, naturally active with high energy and drive.
- Be passionate about winning and delivering a great service for all stakeholders.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/