Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£60k – 70k per year + Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Business Transformation/Trainer Manager
Our global client, who have experienced genuine growth in recent years have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Transformation/Training Manager to join their team based near Birmingham, on a permanent basis. The Business Transformation/Training Manager will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize team adoption and usage and minimise resistance.
The Business Transformation/Training Manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
The Business Transformation/Training Manger will also create and lead our clients’ team of local trainers, responsible for training and enhancing competencies the team. You will be planning and implementing training programs and workshops in a way that is interesting and useful to the team.
Business Transformation/Training Manager – Key Skills:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Any ERP experience
- 3 years of experience as a Training Specialist or similar role
- 3 years of experience with designing training programs and workshops
- Ability to lead a full training cycle
- 1 years of experience with learning management software
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
Business Transformation/Training Manager – Responsibilities:
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Support, engage, coach senior leaders
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
- Ability to identify training needs using Training needs analysis tools
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the transformation that is being introduced
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new trainers
- Track employee success and progress
Business Transformation/Training Manager – Benefits:
- Annual leave
- Bonus – Up to 12%
- Pension contribution – matched up to 6%
- Single Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working
Business Transformation/Training Manager
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/