Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£500 – 525 per year
Inside IR35 / hybrid working
Our client, a leading technology company have a requirement to work with a leading financial services partner as a C#.Net Lead on an initial 6 month contract.
- Proven experience in leading a Product Engineering capability team across a dispersed resource model
- You have proven experience driving engineering best practices and will be able to discuss practices you believe help drive quality and productivity
- A role model for other engineers – responsible, thorough, proactive, and inclusive
- Ability to build and manage partnerships with stakeholders and be effective in cross-group collaboration
- Excellent communication skills to articulate technical details across organizational boundaries
- Key exposure to DevOps working in a Continuous Integration & Continuous Development environment.
- Significant experience of Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Previous Scrum master experience will help, however is not mandatory
- Development languages and platforms being .NET (C#, ASP.net, MVC & VB.NET), Web APIs
- Key exposure to consuming SaaS platforms or services and Architectural awareness
- Cloud Application Management via Azure DevOps, Pipelines
- Microservices exposure via Azure Kubernetes (AKS) and Dockerisation
- Solid experience around CICD platforms, being Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, AWS Code
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/