Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
C, Software, Engineer, C++, Winforms, Python, Angular, NodeJS, QA, Test, Visual Studio, Agile, DevOps
£50k – 70k per year + Brilliant Benefits (DOE)
C# Software Engineer
Our global client, who are true market leaders, is looking for an experienced C# Software Engineer to join their team based near Gloucester, on a permanent basis. The C# Software Engineer will also have a good understanding of Visual Studio, WinForms, Agile methodologies and Versions Control Systems. Any Software Engineers with experience of C++ would be an advantage.
The C# Software Engineer will form part of a team of 20+ experienced engineers, including other software professionals within a larger multifunctional engineering team. Given the current COVID-19 situation, They are supporting Work From Home.
Our client are able to offer a truly excellent package, including a highly competitive salary and a brilliant benefits scheme, including but not limited to Annual Leave, on-site parking, Private Medical Insurance, leading pension contribution and various discount vouchers from eye wear to child care!
C# Software Engineer – Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or experience in related field
- Thorough knowledge of C# language
- Knowledge of C++ advantageous
- Experience of Visual Studio
- Exposure to WinForms
- Working knowledge of Agile SW Development methodologies, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, QA and Dev-Ops desirable
- Knowledge of Versions Control Systems
- Understanding of Python, Angular and NodeJS would be beneficial
- Create windows desktop applications
- Gather requirements from Stakeholders
- Collaborate with other disciplines and with other engineering projects
- Maintain Continuous Integration infrastructure for applications developed
- Perform tests and troubleshooting on application in deployed environments
- Communicate effectively with end users to assist in roll out of new software features
C# Software Engineer
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/