Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£300 – 500 per day
Inside IR35 / Hybrid Working
Our client, a global banking organisation require a Control Analyst on an initial 6 month contract. You will be working alongside Senior Infrastructure Risk and Control Analysts to assist on the below activities. The team’s objective is to provide oversight, challenge, review and support for each pillar of Infrastructure ensuring adherence to the banks risk management framework and policies.
- Tracking actions for remediation of open Audit and Self Identified (IT Risk) Issues in Infrastructure team
- Tracking actions for remediation of Penetration Test items for Infrastructure
- Creation of various MI regular reporting, including information on audit, risk and KPIs
- Co-ordinate regular documentation reviews
- Co-ordinate regular security related recertification activities
- Perform Internal and external audit activities such as testing, information collation, action plans development and reporting
- Process reviews and implementation
- Assist internal and external audit activities. Maintain the information submission status, follow up with relevant Infrastructure team and IT Risk & Control team. Assist the production of management action plans to remediate audit issues.
- Co-ordinate quarterly Infrastucture SOX testing
- Co-ordinate review processes such as the process document review, account recertifications.Engage with Infrastructure and other teams as appropriate such as Information Security, IT Risk & Control and IT Policy Team
- Maintain the tracking status of Self Identified Issues (IT Risk) up to date, comparing to the entries in the bank’s central risk tracking system, obtain the status from relevant SMEs and relay to IT Risk & Control Team for updating the record in the risk tracking system
- Maintain inventory of Penetration test open actions for Infrastructure, working with SMEs and providing updates for Information Security
- Assist creation and submission of Self Identified Issues (IT Risk) to IT Risk & Control Team
- Organise and minute regular team meetings with relevant Infrastructure pillar
- Organise meetings with relevant parties as appropriate
- Perform other infrastructure control and risk activities as requested
- Maintain the risk and audit calendar and pipelines for infrastructure team
- Experience of working in financial industry or technology industry
- Experience of working in or alongside a control function within a regulated environment.
- Experience of working alongside network, server, database, desktop; asset management and storage functions.
- Experience or knowledge of regulatory compliance issues around financial technology
- Knowledge or understanding of the COBIT framework.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/