Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£90k – 120k per year + Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
D365 HR Lead
Our client is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics HR Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be able to work remotely, with occasional travel to one of their UK-based sites.
You will have strong knowledge and experience across all elements of the HR Module across Dynamics 365 and have worked on a global scale, implementing the solution across a multitude of regions. You will be responsible for the development, support and act as an SME for the solution.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, as well as a brilliant benefits package including annual leave, pension, remote working, bonus, life assurance, private medical, discount vouchers and many, many more perks!
D365 HR Lead – Key Skills:
- Experience of implementing a D365 HR IT solution internationally
- Strong Functional and Technical knowledge of SaaS HR platforms
- Proven delivery experience
- Able to work closely, manage and direct 3rd party integrators
- Good grip on HR processes, procedures, policies, and regulations and able to translate into system configurations and workflows.
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 HR modules, functionalities, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge in system configuration, customisation, data migration, and integration techniques.
- Project Management background, including methodologies
D365 HR Lead
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/