Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£40k – 50k per year
Data Analyst – Fixed Term Contract – Fully Remote
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
Working model: Fully Remote
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a talented individual to join my clients team as an Data Analyst. At the core of our business are our united people, who each play a key role in delivering our values and contributing to our culture.
We are looking for a highly skilled and inquisitive IT Data Analyst with a strong track record of analysing diverse datasets and translating them into actionable insights. The ideal candidate should possess the ability to delve beyond the surface-level interpretation of data, while also having experience in coaching others in the art of data analysis.
Within MOST we need to strengthen the data analysis skills of the team. The team are responsible for extracting, analysing and presenting a large range of data for varying audiences; however, the analysis of the data is basic and still representative of the data produced under the Children’s Services operating model.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collect and clean data from various sources, such as databases, spreadsheets, and external APIs.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies within the data.
- Create meaningful visualizations, reports, and dashboards to present data insights to stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain data models to support business intelligence and reporting requirements.
- Provide recommendations and solutions based on data analysis to drive business improvements.
- Ensure data quality and integrity through data validation, quality checks, and data cleansing processes.
- Share expertise in data analysis with colleagues and team members, providing guidance and coaching in best practices
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/