Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£300 – 500 per day
Inside IR35 – Hybrid working
Our client, a leading insurance organisation have a contract opportunity for a Data Engineer to join their team to work closely with the pricing team and other key stakeholders to interrogate data, implement pipelines and support advanced predictive analytics. We are looking for someone who is willing to get hands on with the company data and to develop innovative and structured solutions to bring it together in a way that maximises potential
• Develop an expert knowledge of the company’s IT landscape, data and data systems
• Build and operationalise data solutions, correct problems, apply transformations, and recommend data cleansing/quality solutions.
• Participate in the design of data solutions for the predictive analytics team including consideration of use of Cloud based platform to ensure that data and analytics can be properly leveraged in the future
• Analyse sources to determine value and recommend data to include in analytical processes.
• Incorporate core data management competencies including data governance, data security and data quality.
• Partner and collaborate with team and business users to support delivery and educate end users on data products/analytic environment.
• Perform data and system analysis, assessment and resolution for defects and incidents of moderate complexity and correct as appropriate. Including optimising fuzzy merge processes between data systems where primary identifiers are missing to release intrinsic value of data
• Test data movement, transformation code, and data components.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/