Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£50k – 60k per year + Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
ERP Test Lead
Our global client is urgently looking for an experienced Test Lead, with expertise around ERP (ideally Oracle, JD Edwards or SAP) to join their team based in Birmingham, on a permanent basis. The ERP Test Lead will be responsible for ensure that the ERP solutions are tested through various cycles. This role will be responsible for working with the Project/Stream leads to coordinating the standards for the entry and exit criteria, as well as managing the reporting and tracking of defects and defect risks. You will be responsible as a peer for test fault analysis and reporting.
The ERP Test Lead will be rewarded with an excellent salary, as well as some brilliant benefits including but not limited to, discretionary bonus, pension scheme and flexible working.
ERP Test Lead – Key Skills:
- ERP experience (General all-round knowledge of ERP within different modules for example Sales, Manufacturing etc)
- Significant test management experience in both manual & automation experience.
- Experience of leading and motivating multi-functional teams through various test phases
- Appreciation of working across a diverse global geography
- Proven stakeholder management and working with 3rd party suppliers/internal suppliers across multiple projects
- Experience in stakeholder facing test management
ERP Test Lead – Benefits:
- Annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Bonus – up to 12%
- Flexible working
- On-site parking, for when working in the office
- Training & development, exposure to new systems and methods
ERP Test Lead
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/