Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£300 – 400 per day
Full Stack Developer
The company is experiencing an exciting period of growth, despite the challenging market we find ourselves in today. The role offered will be both exciting and challenging and you will be working on truly innovative, cutting edge technology.
Remote working may be offered, if suitable to the business requirements and your performance.
Full Stack Developer – Key Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of the C#/ASP.NET Core/MVC/EF/T-SQL environment is essential, as is a strong understanding of object oriented software development using the SOLID principles.
- Proven experience of modern testing methods such as unit, integration and full end-to-end testing.
- Experience of data integration including web services, SOAP and RESTful APIs – XML, JSon, WSDL, WADL, etc.
- Experience of agile development techniques – TDD, BDD, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server and other RDBM systems.
- You will be familiar with relational database design techniques as well as data warehouse design methodologies.
- You will have a strong element of creativity to shape innovative solutions combined with strong architectural design experience in order to develop a workable solution.
- You will have excellent written skills to disseminate solution documentation with clarity and focus as well as detail.
- You must also have the ability to speak confidently on technical subjects with limited preparation commanding respect and authority and to liaise with clients on difficult or sensitive topics.
Full Stack Developer
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/