Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£700 – 800 per day
IT Risk & Controls Analyst
Inside IR35 – Hybrid 2-3 days onsite
Our client, a leading banking organisation have a contract opportunity for an IT Risk & Controls Analyst to come and join their 1st line team to help implementing and embedding IT risk control framework.
- Managing IT Risk environment including related policies, standards and processes
- Operating IT Risk and Control framework elements within 1st line Technology
- Work closely with all areas to ensure clear visibility of Risk with all IT staff
- Ensure strong relationship is built with both 2nd line (ORM) and 3rd line (Audit)
- Ensure reporting is accurate and timely, support reporting requirements for Technology and executive committees
- Work with 2nd line to populate the risk system accurately for IT
- Manage the risk portfolio to include linking risk to controls, co-ordinating control owners to conduct RSCAs and appropriately document control statements.
- Manage the self-identified issue process; acceptance of issues; tracking SIIs and audit issues to closure
- Manage the event recording process and tracking of event lifecycle to closure
- Utilising the system of record Open Pages to document issues, controls, risks, events
- Provide Continuous Control Monitoring through Key Indicators, providing challenge to KIs
- Strong technical background with 3 + years’ experience in risk management with proven IT risk and/or IT governance skills.
- Certified CRISC / CISA / CISM / CISSP or other relevant qualifications.
- Knowledge of cyber security controls and tooling desirable.
- Ability to make sense of complex situations and rapidly prioritise issues to take effective decisions in a commercial manner.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work on own without direction.
- Has strong planning, communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Able to work in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment.
IT Risk & Controls Analyst
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/