Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£45k – 50k per year + benefits
IT Risk Officer – Hybrid – 4 days a month onsite
Our esteemed client, a global IT services provider, is currently recruiting for the position of an IT Risk Officer. The organisation plays key role in driving digitalization in the financial services industry, overseeing end-to-end IT solutions with a workforce of over 13,000 in more than 22 countries.
The Risk Officer, reporting to the Regional IT Risk & Compliance Manager, is a full-time position that demands dedicated risk management, offering a collaborative environment to build your network and advance your career.
- Provide support on governance issues, including risk and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain effective relationships within the organization and with Business representatives.
- Support and efficiently manage audit-related activities.
- Review and improve documented IT processes from a risk & compliance perspective.
- Execute proactive risk management lifecycles, ensuring full compliance with risk policies.
- Assist in regular reviews of IT Risk assessments.
- Manage periodic reporting requirements to the direct report and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure successful accomplishment of annual focus topics.
- Support the preparation and running of the local risk committee.
- Collaborate across the organization to embed a proactive risk culture.
- Multi-year professional experience in IT risk management or safeguarding functions.
- Good understanding of operational, IT, project, third-party, and business risk.
- Knowledge of the local service landscape and supplier relationships.
- Basic knowledge of local regulatory environment and standards.
- Strong communication and conflict management skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Office, knowledge of Service Now.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Risk-related certifications (e.g., CRISC) preferred but not mandatory.
- Hybrid work model promoting in-person collaboration and remote working.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including a company bonus scheme, pension, employee shares program, and multiple employee discounts.
- Lifelong learning opportunities for career development and international mobility.
- Flexible working, health, and wellbeing offers, including healthcare and parental leave benefits.
If you’re ready to contribute to a safer environment while advancing your career, our client invites you to explore this exciting opportunity. Apply now and become a part of their innovative and empowering global IT services team.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/