Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
IT, Service, Desk, Analyst, BANKING, experience, is, essential
£30k – 40k per year + Benefits
6 months FTC
Our banking client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team based in London, on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The Service Desk Analyst will be required to have previous banking experience and will be responsible for handling incoming queries, performing initial triage of the customers problem and being able to offer solutions to resolve the issues.
Part of this role will include working both an AM and PM shift pattern, and candidates will need to be flexible in working both shift patterns.
Skills & Experience
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Service desk analysts will need to gather data about problems, prepare detailed notes and reports, and walk users through the steps they can take to resolve software and hardware issues.
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft software products
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Server technologies including Exchange Active Directory
- Good knowledge of VMWare including the administration of vCentre in a virtual server and VDI environment.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/