Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£28k – 30k per year + Brilliant Benefits
IT Support Analyst – Hybrid
Our client is urgently looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their team based in Bradford, on a permanent basis.
The role is hybrid, with 3 days per week on-site in Bradford.
You will be responsible for delivering first-class technical support, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, maintaining network infrastructure, and ensuring the smooth functioning of IT systems across the company.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, as well as a brilliant benefits package including hybrid working, a comprehensive in-house benefits package, annual leave, pension scheme, free on-site parking, training and development as well as a professional yet dynamic and passionate team which harnesses a supportive environment and promotes work-life balance!
IT Support Analyst – Key Skills:
- Proven experience as an IT Support Engineer or similar role, providing technical support to end-users in a professional setting.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications, hardware troubleshooting, and network protocols.
- Strong knowledge of virtualisation technologies, including clustered Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, group policies, and Windows Server environments.
- Experience working with backup technologies including VEEAM.
- Experience in supporting cloud-based applications and services (e.g., Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Azure) is desirable.
- Basic understanding of networking principles, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Keen attention to detail with a self-starter attitude.
- Passion for technology and willingness to undergo professional development to keep up to date with the latest trends.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to depots across the UK to provide on-site support.
- Full UK driving license and willingness to drove to our UK sites as required.
IT Support Analyst – Hybrid
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/