Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
IT, Support, Analyst,
£25k – 26k per year + benefits + on call allowance
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Analyst to provide first class support to staff using the IT systems including Workstation based applications and Cisco Telephony across the company, including working with third party support organisations to ensure timely fixes are achieved and that service standards maintained.
You will be tasked with monitoring & resolving 2nd / 3rd line Service Desk calls in accordance with defined SLA’s and provide expert advice to 1st / 2nd line support staff at all company locations.
Key technical skills & experience include:
- Mobile Device Management (Airwatch)
- Telephony (Cisco Unified Communication)
- Workstations (Creation and maintenance of gold images and software deployment)
- Citrix Workspace Management
- AV – Management of updates and agent deployments
- Overview of Support Desk – working alongside the IT manager to ensure support tickets are meeting SLAs.
- Provide client side remote support via telephone and/or remote connection
- Looking at the processes to see where improvements can be made
- Network – some works may involve working alongside the server administrator where responsibilities overlap
- Security – to get involved with topics that come out of CareCert meetings. To work alongside the Security Officer and Server Administrator for security patch management.
There will be travel between the company sites so ideally you will have your car along with a clean drivers licence.
Salary is upto £26,000 per annum + £2000 on call allowance.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/