Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£150 – 155 per day
IT Support Analyst – 1st/2nd line
We are working closely with a client who are looking for a 1st/2nd line support analyst.
- Provide IT Infrastructure and Application support through effective incident, service request, problem and change management to end-users at agreed service levels.
- Maintain an effective IT operations environment by carrying out planned and remedial work as needed to maintain the defined service levels.
- Support the implementation and delivery of new IT applications and minor changes / enhancements to existing IT systems in a specific systems development domain (Microsoft Technologies)
- Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject(s) and at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience of supporting MS Windows Desktop, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, MS Office Applications
- Demonstrates excellent inter-personal skills and confidence dealing with end-users;
- Good communication, time management and organizational skills;
- Good MS-Office (Word / Excel / Project) proficiency.
HOURS ARE 9-5.30 MON – FRI
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/