Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£40k – 45k per year + Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
IT Support Analyst – Hybrid
Our client is urgently looking for a Senior IT Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is hybrid, with 3- 4 days on-site in London each week. You will also be required to cover the Brighton office, for one week in every four (in exchange for London).
You will be responsible for service management and providing high quality, effective and professional, customer focused, services to business lines/units that fall within its service management remit. The role requires that the IT Support Analyst is responsible for trouble-shooting, installation, local application support, testing, maintenance, documentation, support of all users systems and software locally.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, as well as a brilliant benefits package including annual leave, pension, bonus, life assurance, income protection, medical schemes and many, many more perks!
IT Support Analyst – Key Skills:
- Banking/Finance background
- Good user facing skills, approachable, and have the endurance to investigate issues thoroughly and a team player
- 1st line support experience for a minimum of 4-5 plus years
- Helpdesk experience, in office support – on floor
- Experienced in using ServiceNow
- Microsoft desktop platforms including Teams, Office365 (or O365) suite
- Windows 10, Windows 11 Operating system
- SCCM or application packaging
- Access control and Active Directory
- Laptop build and provisioning
- Technical troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communication
- User induction
IT Support Analyst
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/