Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£30k – 40k per year
Junior Business Analyst
Based in Weybridge, Surrey with hybrid working.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a junior technical business analyst to join a leading global FinTech organisation
We are looking for a genuine tech oriented individual who would be keen to understand the business domain and product functionality. This is an exciting and challenging role for someone wanting to consider a future in business analysis and product management.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working for a software product SaaS company or software house developing B2B or B2C transactional web-based applications
- Knowledge and experience of using/creating:
- Basic knowledge of writing basic database SQL queries
- XSDs, DTDs
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies such as Kanban/Agile and tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal. Ability to articulate requirements and issues clearly and concisely with both on-shore and off-shore Development Teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen effectively and the ability to present oneself in a calm, professional manner whilst under time and schedule pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player. Comfortable working in a small company environment and “hands-on” in the sense of doing what needs to be done in a small organisation
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/