Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£65k – 70k per year + benefits
Lead DevOps Engineer
One of biggest Financial Services clients is looking for an experienced DevOps Lead Developer to join them on a near enough FULLY REMOTE BASIS.
DevOps Lead Developer: We have an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Lead Developer to join our IT Development Team.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Developer to provide practical expertise and technical guidance to support our CI/CD processes. You will have 2+ years’ experience with MS Azure and Azure DevOps, Kubernetes and Kubeless, Docker, HELM and associated Azure CI/CD pipeline technology.
Whilst the focus of this role is firmly on cloud technologies, the remit extends to include on premise servers and deployments, collaborating with colleagues in the technical team. You will be part of our Delivery Team (which includes business stakeholders, Project and Product Scrum Teams), adding value to the continuous delivery and agile practices through collaboration and effective communication.
Skills and experience you need as Lead DevOps Engineer
As Lead DevOps Engineer, you will enjoy:
- Working with others, co-operating, having open discussions and achieving a common goal
- Sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm for continuous improvement and delivery to help spread the DevOps culture, skills, tools and practices
- Using your initiative to research, suggest and apply new ideas, practices and tools to improve our cloud set up, release strategy and ways of working
- Being well-organised; controlling and scheduling the workload to successfully meet deadlines for multiple concurrent projects and SLAs for production activities
- Delivering solutions at pace and to a high standard, showing a willingness to put in extra effort to meet business critical deadlines
- Finding and solving the root cause of issues, in production and non-production systems
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/