Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£360 – 370 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Duration : 4 months+
You will be an experienced Network Infrastructure Designer, proficient in producing complex designs and be able to build good working relationships with both technical and business stakeholders.
- Producing and reviewing network infrastructure designs.
- Applying relevant policies, standards, best practice and architectural strategy to ensure most efficient creation of network infrastructure designs.
- Validating and approving solution implementations against designs.
- Identifying and escalating solution inter-dependencies, risks and exceptions across multiple projects and programmes to protect the integrity of the wider infrastructure landscape.
- Managing relevant stakeholders and relationships across the business.
- Contributing to the continual improvement of Infrastructure Design across the change life cycle.
- Acting as principal subject matter expert for developing, coaching and mentoring technical resources within the team and across the department.
- Collaborating on strategic proof of concepts and pilots with architects.
- A proven track record in designing and delivering large scale technical solutions.
- A proven track record in taking the lead and driving consistent design and implementation approaches across a team of technical specialists.
- Experience of working in multi-partner delivery models, both leading the technical team and personally being involved the technical design activities.
- Excellent analytical and technical design skills.
- In depth knowledge of technologies Load Balancers, Security layers, IPS and IDS
- Experience working with platforms such as Cisco ASA, FTD, Juniper Firewalls, F5.
- Cisco professional certifications such as CCNP or CCDP.
- Well-developed coaching and mentoring skills.
- Cisco expert certifications such as CCIE Security
- Regulatory environments such as PCI.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/