Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£80k – 92k per year + Benefits
Proactive Appointments are supporting a renowned consultancy based in London who are looking for a Mobile Developer who can lead and manage other developers in their Banking team.
The role will initially be remote with travel required to London once restrictions are lifted. This role will be for 3 months on a Fixed Term Contract.
The successful Lead Mobile Developer will support the entire application life cycle process of new products and oversee the feature team.
- Take over management of existing android mobile applications and liaise with previous development team
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code and troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Implement interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Manage developers in the feature team
- Carry out code reviews
- Proven work experience as an Android Mobile Developer
- Strong software engineering experience in Java and Kotlin programming languages.
- Unit-test and UI Test code for robustness
- Experience with MVVM and MVI architecture patterns
- Practical implementation of SOLID principles and Clean Architecture
- Strong knowledge of Dagger/HILT, Coroutines Flows/Channels, Jetpack Compose and Other Jetpack libraries.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/