Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£40k – 50k per year
MI Analyst – 6 month FTC
Our client who are a leading Bank with hundreds of branches across the globe have an exciting opportunity for an MI Analyst to join their team on a 6 month FTC to help support the Bank and all of its departments.
This role will predominantly be 9-5 but will have occasional weekend work and some out of hours in order to cover the required work for projects.
- The MI Analyst will be primarily responsible for creating and amending reports extracted from their MS SQL based data warehouse. The accuracy of the reports, timely delivery, and adherence to our security controls is paramount.
- There is also scope for C# application development within InfoPath forms and SharePoint.
- As part of BAU, there will be requirements to deliver new reports under tight time constraints.
- The MI Analyst be responsible for diagnosing, assisting others and remediating BAU support issues. The MI Analyst will also maintain documentation for both support and stringent internal audits.
- Work within MI team in supporting and delivering all aspects of MI.
- BAU encompassing data warehouse back end maintenance and Housekeeping.
- Support annual Disaster Recovery invoking/testing.
- Contribute to design, build and implementation of new reports and applications/interfaces.
- Facilitate internal/external Audits and Penetration Testing. Remediation.
- Working closely with the business users from where support requests originate
- Experience working within mission-critical environments
- Experience in operational deployments
- Maintain required industry recognised skills through training and self-study methods
- In-depth knowledge of MS SQL
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC
- SQL – TSQL, SSIS and SSRS
- SQL – DBA
- C# Development (highly advantageous)
- SharePoint & InfoPath
- Hyperion (Oracle EPM)
- Process automation experience
MI Analyst – 6 month FTC
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/