Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
MI, Business, Analyst
£55k – 60k per year + Excellent Benefits
MI Business Analyst
One of our Tier 1 clients is back in business on the recruitment front! They are coming to market to enhance their team of Business Analysts and are in need of an experienced MI Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst is responsible for defining reporting & system requirements for reporting required as prioritised by the business, working closely with the MI team, business stakeholders & Tech & Change teams, to articulate requirements into logical, practical & functional documentation.
Business Analysis on projects and programmes of work:
- Aid & improve the design and implementation of a governance framework within the MI team to enable efficiency, transparency and solid stakeholder relationships.
- Strong relationship with MI Dev team and Scrum Master.
- Work closely with IT colleagues & the business to define end to end reporting requirements.
- To undertake business & systems analysis & facilitate the development and delivery of effective reporting.
- Provide analysis skills which may include any or all of the following; qualitative & quantitative analysis, formulating initiatives, defining requirements, process design/improvement, test support and BAU transition.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong collaboration skills demonstrating the ability to work harmoniously with all disciplines in serving our business customers.
- Change Advocacy
- Well-developed analytical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques, including analysis documentation & diagrams
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Knowledge of KPI’s/KRI’s
- Knowledge of dashboards and scorecards
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/