Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£60k – 70k per year + Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
MI (Management Information) Data Analyst – London Markets – Hybrid
Our client is urgently looking for an experienced MI Data Analyst to join their team based in London, on a permanent basis.
Primarily you will support the effective processing of data and production Management Information (MI). You will ideally have 5 years’ experience.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, as well as a brilliant benefits package including annual leave, pension scheme, 10% bonus, medical insurance, life assurance, hybrid working and many, many more perks!
MI Data Analyst – Key Skills:
- Strong data and MI experience gained in the Insurance Market
- Experience with MI Reporting
- Knowledge and experience of business processing systems and data sets
- Good data profiling skills
- Good Verbal & Written Communication
- Proficient with IT Office Productivity Tools
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience with SQL Management Studio desirable
MI Data Analyst – London Markets – Hybrid
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/