Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
Mobile, App, Developer
£40k – 45.5k per year + Brilliant Benefits
Mobile App Developer
Our client, a well-respected company in the area who pride themselves on their close knit team, is looking for a Mobile App Developer to form part of their Mobile Application Development team in Plymouth, on a permanent basis. The Mobile App Developer will join a small cross functional team that specialises in mobile, web and back-end development creating and maintaining a wide variety of real-time, mission critical customer service, finance and service based systems
Mobile App Developer – Key Skills:
- A mobile development background OR a developer who is able to demonstrate the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Be a good communicator and highly self-motivated with the drive and ability to build and support application development projects through to a successful completion.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) or be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary Programmer/Analyst aptitude, skills and experience to make a success of this opportunity.
- Have a clear understanding of Application software development, testing, implementation and support of systems utilising the full software development lifecycle.
- Have an understanding of object oriented programming.
- Restful web services and JSON data format
- Relational database understanding and SQL experience
- Experience using source control systems
- Plus, you are also willing once suitably qualified, to participate in an out of hours standby working arrangement within the team. (Therefore a driving licence is preferred).
Mobile App Developer – Benefits:
- Annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Discount vouchers
- Opportunity to learn a vast variety of new technologies
Mobile App Developer
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/