Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£50k – 60k per year + Brilliant Benefits
Our global client is urgently looking for an experienced .Net Developer to join their team based near Slough, on a permanent basis. The .Net Developer will work as part of a small team to enhance and support existing software, and work to develop and deliver new and integrated projects. You will be given your own projects which you will see through from the planning to the delivery stage, including documentation and high-level post-release support.
The .Net Developer will be remote-based, once normality returns they will look to open up their office near Slough and be based from there.
.Net Developer – Key Skills:
- C# / VB .NET – .Net 4.0+ / .Net Core
- ASP.NET – Web API / MVC / Webforms
- SQL Server (T-SQL / Stored Procedures)
- Entity Framework 6 / Entity Framework Core
.Net Developer – Desirable Skills:
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JS Frameworks – Vue / Angular
- Containers / Kubernetes
- Websockets / SignalR
- Messaging / NServiceBus
- Telerik Controls
- Azure experience would be beneficial
- Exposure to scrum and agile methodologies would also be advantageous.
.Net Developer – Benefits:
- 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service) plus a day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Online discount platform
- Contributory pension scheme
- SAYE scheme
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual season ticket loan scheme
- Cycle2Work scheme
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/