Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£60k – 70k per year + Benefits
NetSuite Business Analyst
Play a major role in the transformation of our clients technology landscape from legacy on-prem applications to NetSuite SaaS.
Support business change and business continuity through high quality technology solutions.
- Extensive experience of implementing successful NetSuite solutions.
- Solid NetSuite Order-to-Cash and Financials knowledge.
- Able to elicit and define requirements from stakeholders.
- Able to write test plans and execute comprehensive software test suites.
- Experience of supporting & developing in a modern ERP environment.
- Able to work within a SOX control framework.
- Able to understand data structures and associated application infrastructure.
- Able to continuously review and improve processes and systems.
- Able to work within global constraints and as part of a global team.
- Able to share NetSuite knowledge and educate existing UK technical team.
- Some experience of developing in SuiteScript.
- Any Iseries/AS400 JDE, Lansa, JD Edwards experience.
- Experience of Publishing industry and/or a Subscriptions business.
- Experience of implementing a leading WMS.
- Experience of developing reports using a leading BI/Data Warehousing tool.
- Experience of data migrations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with ability to build relationships with colleagues in the UK and around the world.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to travel to other sites in the UK as required.
If you are an experience NetSuite Business Analyst please get in touch.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/