Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£80k – 85k per year
Principal Software Engineer T24 – Perm – Hybrid
Salary: £80,000 – £85,000
Location: West Sussex
Working Model: Hybrid 3 days in the office
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer with robust core T24 experience. This role is for those who can collaborate with our development teams to deliver high-quality software promptly and reliably, impacting our business and the T24 technology strategy significantly. The ideal candidate should be proficient and current in their field, possessing a keen understanding of software design for future supportability and extensibility. You should be a versatile, hands-on engineer who can express ideas clearly, remain open to the ideas of others, and put collaboration at the heart of your approach to software development.
The company is undergoing significant change, with technology shaping our business more than ever. We are a big financial player, and we can put substantial backing behind good ideas. Despite our serious responsibilities to our clients and shareholders, our tech teams maintain a friendly and informal atmosphere.
Principal Software Engineer T24 Responsibilities:
- Guide design and development while implementing solutions with the team.
- Drive a continuous delivery approach focusing on developing software iteratively, with fast feedback loops, frequent releases, and a “shift-left” approach to testing.
- Shape our software engineering culture in the team.
- Mentor other team members on their development practices.
- Develop high-quality code according to technical specifications, including Unit Tests, and produce documentation ensuring adherence to development standards.
- Peer review and provide feedback on documents and code.
Principal Software Engineer T24 Requirements
- Wide, detailed, and up-to-date experience of the technologies and tools in your area.
- Extensive experience in the full lifecycle of developing software
- L3 code development skills with hands-on experience.
- In-depth Technical knowledge of T24 Customization and OFS processing.
- Agile delivery experience, especially around discovering requirements and preparing user stories.
- Excellent understanding of Delivery workflow (SWIFT, delivery advice, customization) in Transact.
- Excellent knowledge of T24 programming (templates, version APIs, enquiry APIs, Core API hooks) in Transact.
- Good understanding of T24 data model and storage in Oracle.
- In-depth experience in developing T24 multi-thread routines
Principal Software Engineer T24 Skills:
- Temenos Integration Framework, IRIS, Jboss configurations.
- Core Java
- Oracle Database
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/