Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£80k – 90k per year
Product Owner – London – Perm
£80,000 – £90,000
2 days a week on site
Due to our continuing growth and success our client in the (re)insurance industry is looking for a Product Owner to join our passionate and friendly IT team based in their London office.
The Product Owner will be accountable for effective Product Backlog management. They will work closely with all stakeholders (internal and external) to define and refine the Product Roadmap, maintain a prioritised product backlog and provide clarity to the Scrum Team. They will be primarily responsible for maximizing the value delivered by the Scrum team by ensuring that the team backlog is aligned with customer and stakeholder needs.
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Defines product roadmap with input from all relevant stakeholders based on the product vision.
- Works with market research and creates customer journey maps & empathy maps as needed.
- Manage the product backlog (Epics, Features, Stories) and prioritisation of the backlog with stakeholders.
- Create and write detailed user stories for the team to work with
- Hold backlog refinement sessions.
- Accepts stories as done ensuring the detailed acceptance criteria have been met.
- Acts as a customer for team questions.
- Typically runs the Show and Tell sessions for internal or external business stakeholders.
- Creates process maps, wireframes and data flow diagrams.
- Minimum 3 years London Market Insurance experience
- At least 3+ years of experience acting as a Scrum Master
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Proficient in the use of analytical and wireframing tools
- Experience in capturing requirements utilising a variety of tools and techniques
- Proven experience working as a Product Owner / Business Analyst within an Agile team
- Working knowledge of SQL.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/