Programme Manager – 9740BRM4
Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£79,592 – 91,787 per year
EPR Programme Manager
Fully remote/ Hybrid – £70k-£90k – 3 Year FTC
Our Client are embarking on a huge EPR (Electronic Patient Record) transformation project and are looking for a proven Programme manager to assist with the role. The EPR Programme Manager will report to Senior IT executives whilst working closely with the Clinical Information team and programme Executive leads to provide expert programme management for the EPR programme. The right candidate will have experience delvierying programmes of similar size from inception to completion including planning, feasibility, costing, project management, design, and contract administration. They will provide effective management and delivery of concurrent multi-stranded projects at multiple stages to ensure projects are delivered on time, to the required quality, within budget, and alignment is maintained to the organisations Integrated Business Plan.
The role will require the post holder to:
- Provide effective leadership of the EPR Programme Team, taking responsibility for all aspects of management, personal development and continued professional development for professional and technical staff.
- Manage, coordinate, and lead a multidisciplinary team whilst ensuring a consistent approach to the configuration and integration between all system modules. This will include providing guidance, ensuring compliance and authority around information standards and quality across the configuration teams and the wider EPR programme.
- Be confident in giving complex programme demonstrations or presenting highly complex information on the team’s progress to the EPR Programme Board and other senior meetings, or to those which are of a significant size, adapted in a way which makes it easy for the audience to understand.
- Use expert administrative, clinical and system knowledge to support and guide the teams to make appropriate decisions with regards to workflow and pathway transformation and tailoring the system to the organisations requirements.
- Provide strategic direction to developing the digital maturity of the Organisation through the successful delivery of the EPR and the transformation of business services in conjunction with relevant care groups and service lines.
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of the programme to agreed business case objectives, milestones, budgets, whilst maintaining integrity and coherence.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/