Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£60k – 70k per year
SAP Project Manager
Our client, who are a global manufacturer have an oppotiunity for a Project Manager with SAP experience to help shape their SAP landscape. You will manage all stages of the life-cycle of an IT project, (drafting terms and conditions, analysis of bids/quotations, planning, functional analysis, technical analysis, programming, testing, documentation, training users, deployment, maintenance and evolution), monitoring them to ensure they are achieved by their respective deadlines and with the requisite quality.
- Supervise the team (functional analysts, technical analysts and programmers)
- Process and provide response to the demands of the organization in respect of maintenance and evolution of the information systems
- Assess new techniques and tools on the market, examining to what extent they would be viable and appropriate to the organization
- Draft project monitoring reports
- Maintain active communication channels with the internal customer.
- Maintain communication channels with external suppliers and conduct monitoring of compliance of all contracts entered into with them
- Foster a suitable working environment and deal with and manage any problems or incidents that may be identified by the staff accountable to the post-holder obtaining if necessary the support of other persons and departments involved, acting as the spokesperson for his/her team.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- At least 8 years’ experience in similar roles
- High: Information systems project management methodology.
- High: SAP ERP- Specially PP-SD modules. SAP Architect experience desirable
- Up to 20% discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Health Insurance options
- Accident Insurance options
- Pension Plan 6%/4%
- Green Travel Plan
- Employee Wellbeing benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/