Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£40k – 45k per year
Security Analyst – Permanent – Reading
£40,000 – £45,000
3 Days a week on site
My client is urgently looking for a Security Analyst to join their team based in Reading, on a permanent basis to support the stable operation of clients Infrastructure and Applications with a specific focus on IT Security. Providing 2nd line support to all employees and companies that fall under a Managed Service Contract.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days Holiday, career progression, Life Assurance, Pension Scheme, and many more perks!
- Knowledge of CrowdStrike/SentinelOne
- EDR Type Product Knowledge
- Interrogation of the Service Desk ticketing system throughout the day to provide effective responses and resolutions to queries or incidents. Ensuring that raised tickets are responded to within SLA timescales.
- Day to day incident management and proactive monitoring of IT Security Systems and associated platforms and components
- Proactively managing the security landscape for our customers both internally and externally
- Support end user workstation hardware, software, networked peripheral devices, cabling, and networking hardware and software products by testing, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting in order to determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/