Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£600 – 700 per day
Security Programme Manager
Hybrid – Inside IR35
Our client, a global banking organisation require an experienced Security Programme Manager / Delivery Manager to join on an initial 6 month contract. The Cybersecurity Delivery Manager is responsible for management and delivery on large, strategic and complex cybersecurity projects. The role manages the execution of project/product cybersecurity elements across cross-portfolio programs and services. Executions include working with multiple security, IT and other leadership / stakeholders and a variety of security, IT and engineering technical resources to identify, plan and deliver cybersecurity initiatives. Deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- To manage the delivery of cyber projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale.
- To support of the delivery of the cyber portion of allocated Cross Portfolio projects including cyber risk assessment.
- To manage the creation of work breakdown structures (WBS), cost estimation of new projects, project recommendations, status reports and executive presentations.
- Understanding of various Cyber/IT Security frameworks e.g. NIST; ISO-27001; PCI-DSS; and FFIEC
- Mastery of Programme Life Cycle (PLC) Controls
- Proven understanding of current best practise approach to security assurance and the application of security frameworks
- Working knowledge of cyber threat assessment, malware functionality and capabilities and countermeasures used to defend them; Firewalls , Secure gateways, IDS / IPS, SIEM, DLP, Endpoint Solutions, Access Control etc.
- Experience in project and development methodologies covering; architecture pattern development, requirements analysis, design review and project risk assessment.
- Planning and prioritising multiple project work streams in response to rapidly developing and changing portfolios.
- Turning business problems into optimal technical security designs, aligning user needs with systems requirements and organisational goals.
- Experience of supplier and third party risk management
- Experience in managing multiple projects with broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty
- Experience in manging cybersecurity technology projects such as implementation of DLP, Cyber infrastructure replacement etc.
- Demonstrable proficiency in a wide range of information IT security technologies and embedded security; at the minimum knowledge must cover key cybersecurity domains such as Identity and Access Management, Threat Intelligence, Risk Evaluation, Security Assessment/Testing, Incidence Management and Vendor/Cloud products assessment
Security Programme Manager
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/