Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£380 – 400 per day + Outside
Senior Business Analyst – Contract – Outside IR35
Rate: £380-£400 p/d Outside IR35
6 Month Contract
My client is urgently looking for a Business Analyst who likes to play a key role in driving forward improvements within the Incident Management and Quality Management areas.
You will play a key role in a high profile project at both the tactical level to consolidate knowledge from different areas to ensure the requirements, user-stories and end to end process flow is documented and agreed, through to supporting strategic options analysis in determining the scope of solutions in the medium to longterm.
- Applying your knowledge of proven methodologies and techniques to elicit, document, prioritise and agree requirements.
- Identifying, analysing, mapping and documenting current state ‘as-is’ business processes, measuring process performance in terms of effectiveness, resource requirements, timing and cost;
- Working collaboratively and finding engaging ways to capture and document process flows which stakeholder understand (such as through user stories and rich pictures).
- Planning and leading workshops with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Designing, developing and documenting detailed new or refined ‘to-be’ business processes, rules and work flows as well as documenting improved ways of working and identifying the value being delivered and how it could be evaluated and measured on an on-going basis (e.g. future KPIs);.
- To map the required business architecture for longer-term strategic solutions determining their scope and business capabilities.
- To undertake options analysis for each of the defined strategic solutions
- Working independently towards agreed outcomes, with a high degree of professional integrity and trustworthiness.
- Experience of interpreting needs into user friendly user stories and/or customer analysis models.
- Experience in defining the data to be shared and stored across the solution.
- Specific knowledge and application of Business Process Management, Lean, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM), TOGAF and Continuous Improvement (CI) methodologies
- High levels of competence with MS Office and MS Visio modelling and design software, as well as the ability to translate complex process maps into easily understandable graphics so that stakeholders who are less familiar with process notation or requirements can understand what’s being shared
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/