Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£425 – 450 per day
IR35 status : Inside
- A seasoned Sr. Data Modeller with relevant experience is required
- Analyzes database and business systems requirements in order to perform data modeling (high level conceptual business/data models, entity-relationship and dimensional logical data models, and detailed physical database design models).
- Responsible for applying divisional enterprise business metadata standards to data and object models
- Ensures that the enterprise data dictionary is maintained for the changes associated with their data models updates.
- Expert knowledge of data modeling tool ERWIN and its connectivity with various other tools like (Talend, Collibra, Azure (ADLS) etc…)
- Gather and Publish Data Dictionaries: Maintain data models in ER/win. Capture data models from existing databases, and record descriptive information into Erwin.
- Has expert knowledge of all DB design patterns (E/R vs Dimensional & generic vs specific) as they apply to the type of application (OLTP, Data mart , Data warehouse)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Assist the technical experts in providing understanding of the various data elements
- Provide data warehousing / dimensional modeling and OLTP modeling expertise
- Closely work with the Business Analysts and Technical Architects to ensure the effective translation of Business and Technical requirements into the logical/Physical data model to enable Self Service
- Good knowledge of Dynamic Data Modelling techniques
- Good background of working with data cutting across ERP systems (like SAP), WorkDay, CRM systems (like Veeva ) etc…
- Manage multiple tasks & assignments as a team player with effective communication skills and stakeholder management
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/