Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£75k – 105k per year
Scrum Master (Agile)
Location (London /Remote Working Initially)
Skills: Scrum Master, Agile, SAFe, Delivery, Scrum of Scrums, Agile, Delivery, Stakeholder Management, Banking, Financial Services.
We have a 6 months fixed term contract opportunity in London (remote working initially) for a Scrum Master / Agile Coach with strong experience working within the banking/financial industry, to join a leading consultancy and deliver a project for a leading financial organisation.
As a Scrum Master you’ll have a extensive experience supporting the digital leadership team for coordinating activities under the Originations and Servicing Value Stream and working with Feature Teams to maximise velocity and productivity across multiple verticals.
This is a great short -term opportunity based in Central London.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master who has run Agile delivery
- Scrum Certified Professional
- Previous experience acting as an Agile Coach across large tech initiatives for Banking / FS Arena.
- Experience in using metrics to improve product development effectiveness
- Experience being part of a scaled Agile environment
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills
- Ensuring Agile principles, Scrum processes and ceremonies are understood and followed by the Feature Team
- Assisting in implementing and monitoring the adoption of Agile practices, principles and standards within existing and new teams within IT
- Removing impediments and protects the team from outside impacts and disruption
- The candidate will have extensive knowledge and proven experience of Agile ways of working, Scrum/SAFe methodology (knowledge of Value Streams & Feature Teams is a bonus).
- The candidate should have proven experience of coordinating and leading other Scrum Masters.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high profile Agile project and work with some experienced and talented individuals in the Agile community. If you believe you have the desired skills and experience and would like some more information, please apply now
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/