Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£45k – 55k per year
Senior SOC Analyst – SC Cleared
Opportunity to obtain SC Clearance – Must have been a resident in the UK for 5+ years
Based onsite in Milton Keynes office
£45,000 – £55,000
Based in Milton Keynes, my client are seeking a documentation and process-driven individual with a strong background in cybersecurity to join their dynamic team.
- Monitor security systems to detect and respond to security incidents in real-time.
- Analyze security alerts and logs to investigate potential security breaches or threats.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of security events to determine the extent of any compromises.
- Develop and implement security measures to protect against cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide incident response and remediation guidance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats, vulnerabilities, and technologies.
- Microsoft Sentinel Operations & Administration
- Microsoft Defender XDR Operations & Administration
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Azure Cloud Services
- Windows Client & Server
- Good understanding of Networking & Networking Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Proven experience working in a Security Operations Center or similar role.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, tools, and technologies.
- Proficiency in using security information and event management (SIEM) tools.
- Knowledge of network protocols, firewall technologies, and intrusion detection/prevention systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Relevant certifications such as MS SC-200, CompTIA Security+, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or equivalent certifications are a plus.
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Professional development and growth opportunities in the cybersecurity field.
- Be part of a team dedicated to protecting our organization’s critical assets.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to utilize your cybersecurity skills and contribute to a proactive security environment, we encourage you to apply. Join us in our mission to ensure the safety and integrity of our digital infrastructure.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/