Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
£26k – 28k per year + benefits
Service Desk Analyst – 1st line – ONSITE 5 DAYS A WEEK
We are working in partnership with a fantastic client of ours who are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the ASAP.
Purpose of the role
The IT Service Desk is the front line for the IT Division. They are the ambassadors for the team and THE key point of contact. The purpose of the job is to deliver great service consistently in every interaction with the IT Service Desk. This role requires a dynamic, enthusiastic and proactive person who is able to work well individually or within a team supporting a range of different types of customers and systems.
As an IT Service Desk 1st Line Analyst you will be required to answer and log all calls in a timely manner (within SLA), and provide assistance, support and troubleshooting, aiming for First Contact resolution wherever possible and escalating to the appropriate team when necessary.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all customers and ensure they receive an amazing experience in every contact with the IT Service Desk.
- Deal with inbound calls and emails from customers with technical issues and requests in a timely manner, capturing detailed information into the IT Service Management tool for each call.
- Ensure that tickets are logged, prioritised and categorised correctly.
- Manage personal workload, ensuring that all tickets are updated regularly.
- Provide 1st line technical support as required offering assistance and solutions with First Contact Resolution provided wherever possible.
- Customer focused with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Clear and concise telephone communication is essential.
- Keen focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver first call resolution to non-office-based customers. Perform triage with limited knowledge of the Customer’s environment
- Troubleshooting and administration skills for laptops, desktops, tablets, smart phones, printers, Microsoft Windows (Windows 10), MAC OS and Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 365 suite; Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Threat Management and PowerAutomate.
- Customer service experience with basic understanding of ITIL principles
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills.
- ITIL 4 Foundation – desirable
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/