Website Proactive IT
The SPECIALISTS in IT RECRUITMENT
Software, Development, Manager,
£325 – 350 per day
Our client is looking for an experienced Software Development Manager specifically with experience of MuleSoft to start ASAP on a 6 months contract.
The role will be fully remote working from home. This is a hands-off role where you will have line management responsibility for a small team.
Key skills/ experience
- MuleSoft experience
- Significant experience of managing a software development team
- A passion for software, innovation & technology
- Strong leadership skills including coaching and mentoring
- Managing and delivering through the full SDLC on multiple projects
- Providing valuable input on new systems architecture
- Driving change management
- Good working knowledge in any of the following areas: MS stack technology, .Net, SharePoint, Java & Oracle
- Supporting the development of the team and championing a high performance culture
- Exceptional communication skills for stakeholder engagement
The Developer Manager will be involved in the entire development life cycle, from the capture of requirements to the initial design and subsequent development, testing and delivery. The Development Manager will also provide leadership to and oversee the day-to-day activities of the Development Team.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/