1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Job Reference: 17020/MS2
Salary: Â£160 - Â£175 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months
Vacancy Posted: 27-03-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Kent, Maidstone
Role – 1 st / 2 nd Line IT Support
Start – ASAP
Duration – 3 months
Our client is looking for an IT Support contractor to start ASAP on an initial; 3 month contract. There may be scope to renew beyond this.
There may be occasionally travel to other offices so you must hold a valid UK drivers licence
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Mobile Device Management (Airwatch)
* Desktop – creation of images through imaging software/software roll out
* Citrix – Netscaler
* AV – take control of updates and installations
* Overview of Support Desk – working alongside the IT manager to ensure support tickets are meeting SLAs.
* Network – some works may involve working alongside the server administrator where responsibilities overlap
* Security – to get involved with topics that come out of CareCert meetings. To work alongside the Security Officer and Server Administrator for security patch management
* Develop, maintain and act upon pro-active fault identification and avoidance practices, including testing operational sites’ services to prove functionality ready for clinical operations
* Maintain the Asset registers for hardware, software and licences required by the company
* Have a good understanding of Dell hardware from servers to laptops and to keep a record of software changes
* Drive and promote quality and timely fault reporting, diagnosis and resolution for the IT and Telephony systems
* Analyse support calls to identify recurrent themes and make recommendations to address these issues to the IT Manager
* Plan tasks and activities which may require adjustment due to variable workload and/or interruptions
* Monitor the system backup procedures on a daily basis and notify IT Infrastructure of any issues
* Develop and drive excellent record keeping and documentation in relation to Support logs and performance reports
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.