1st / 2nd Line IT Support – 6 month to 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Job Reference: 16809
Salary: Â£20000 - Â£23000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 1 year
Vacancy Posted: 22-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Liverpool, Merseyside
1st / 2nd Line IT Support – 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
We are currently working in partnership with one of largest clients based in the heart of Liverpool. We are looking for 1st / 2nd Line IT Support person.
Is this you?
We’re looking for a tech savvy 1 st and 2 nd Line IT Support Assistant who will assist in the provision of services to all lines of business, responding to first and second line support incidents through to satisfactory resolution or escalating incidents where necessary.
As part of your role you will:
* Ensure all incidents are correctly recorded within the Service Desk software, ensuring they do not exceed their service level agreement
* Support with the joiner, mover and leaver process by creating and decommissioning accounts within our active directory
* Work in collaboration with all lines of business, completing real-time desk visits where appropriate to resolve hardware issues
* Support with the Installation of hardware and applications as outlined in our service catalogue
* Support with the deployment of newly built machines, ensuring that anti-virus, anti-malware software & all required encryption is working correctly before they are issued
* Support the windows 10 operating systems and application faults through to resolution
You should apply if:
* You care deeply about delighting our customers
* You are comfortable being hands on with a self-starter mind-set
* You are a team player with a positive attitude
* You have a strong level of computer literacy and proficient keyboard skills
* You have experience/exposure to service desk products and ticketing software such as Manage Engine
* You have previous experience with active directory administration
* You have experience with Windows client operating systems and associated deployment technologies
* You have advanced experience of Microsoft office products such as Outlook, SharePoint etc.
* You have some experience of RSA & PGP software
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.