2nd & 3rd Line Support Engineer
Job Reference: 16873/NS3
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£34000 Per Annum Benefits
Vacancy Posted: 10-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Worthing, West Sussex, England
Our client is on the lookout for a 2 nd & 3 rd Line Support Engineer to work out of their office based in Worthing. Fantastic company to work for – A stable, established company who have been in business for several decades. In addition to a very attractive remuneration package, they offer real potential for learning new technologies coupled with excellent future career development.
Technical Skills / Experience:
* Active Directory Administration experience
* Working knowledge of Group Policy and PDQ deployment
* Demonstrative ability to troubleshoot Windows 10 enterprise workstation and Windows Server platform 2012/2016/2019
* Knowledge and hands on experience of Vmware ESX virtual infrastructure
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written as well as experience of managing the technical part of IT projects
* Working in-depth knowledge of Office 365 Admin , including day to day management of exchange online
* Admin knowledge of firewalls.
* Knowledge and experience of managing Wide Area Networks or SD WAN
* Experience of installing/building and supporting VM’s , Server and PC’s
* Backup Management (experience of Veeam ideally or other backup technology)
* Strong fundamental troubleshooting skills with the ability to apply those skills to assist troubleshooting on a wide range of information systems and applications
* Strong customer service skills
* Team Player and willingness to share knowledge with other team members
* Ability to listen first and then respond, often explaining and translating technical solutions to non-technical users
* Can use own initiative without supervision.
My clients offices are easily accessible by car or by public transport and is commutable from Brighton, Haywards Heath, Chichester or Horsham.
This role can pay between £30,000 and £34,000 with benefits including generous holiday allowance, Health Insurance and Pension.
Our client is looking to progress interviews very quickly for the right candidates so please apply for this role with your latest CV to the link below.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.