2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer
Job Reference: 17123
Salary: Â£150 - Â£170 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months possibly long term
Vacancy Posted: 22-05-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, Wembley
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer
Our client based in the Wembley area has an opportunity for a contract 2nd/3rd Line Support engineer to join a potentially long term contract basis. The role will initially be based from home in accordance with government guidelines but may eventually return to being office based.
– 2nd – 3rd line Technical support of systems
– Respond to user support requests in line with Operating Level Agreements.
– Provide IT support cover out of hours as required – optional – standard office hours 9-5:30
– Work as a Triage service for the Development team identifying and qualifying Bugs and Changes.
– Work as part of the Global IT Operations team to ensure system stability and improve system performance.
– Work within ISO 9001:2008 and 27001:2013 and ISO 14001:2015 – really good to have
Experience of the majority of the key systems:
– D365 for Finance & Operations – (dynamics 365)
– Good Customer Care/Focus
– Strong Mitel MiVoice Business Knowledge – desirable
– Microsoft Active Directory Administration
– Microsoft Windows Client Operating system > XP
– Microsoft Office > 2003 including O365
– Salesforce experience desirable
2nd/3rd Line Support engineer
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.