Active Directory Specialist
Job Reference: 16458BSR
Salary: Â£500 - Â£575 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 mths ++++
Vacancy Posted: 12-07-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Active Directory Specialist – Financial Services – London
Active Directory Specialist – Financial Services – London – Our client who is offering a stable and long term contract opportunity is looking for an Active Directory SME to join their team, you must have exceptional Active Directory knowledge ideally within a wholesale or retail experience. To be considered you will need a blend of the following skills:-
* Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server (Version 2008 and above)
* VMWare ESX (version 5.5 and above).
* Quest AD management tools (e.g., Quest Change Auditor; Quest Recovery Manager)
* SAN Storage (EMC and Hitachi)
* Varonis DatAdvantage or other file auditing tools.
* Experience in supporting an Active Directory within large financial Services environment.
* Experience in managing a Windows Server platform, especially at Windows Server 2008 R2 and above.
* Experience in managing Active Directory infrastructure: Roles, DNS, DHCP, Sites & Trusts, SPN, ADFS, ADCS, Kerberos and other authentication protocols.
If you are a banking Active Directory Specialist, please forward your cv in the first place.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.