AML Project Manager – Banking
Job Reference: 16322HB
Salary: Â£500 - Â£575 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Vacancy Posted: 14-05-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Project Manager – AML/KYC/Fraud
The AML Project Manager will lead business aligned technology change programmes. They will lead a variety of projects delivering IT solutions to support business change.
The Project Manager drives key technology projects within the programme, ensuring that the bank delivers new and enhanced functionality to enable growth and minimise risk.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
* Ability to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
* Ability to work on own without direction
* Assesses continuously whether projects continue to meet business objectives, recommending changes where appropriate to ensure that projects are managed to realise business benefit, or cancelled as appropriate.
* Provides input to the Programme Manager and executes initiatives to help drive delivery and reporting maturity as well as refine processes in the spirit of continuous service improvement.
* Ability to make sense of complex situations and rapidly prioritise issues to take effective decisions in a commercial manner
* Has strong planning, communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
* Able to work in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
* AML (Anti-Money Laundering) experience is desirable but not essential.
* A significant number of recent and direct experience managing within a Systems office of a Financial Services Organisation.
* Project delivery experience at senior level across multiple geographies and diverse cultures.
* Experience in managing several complex projects with internal and external interdependencies.
* Experience in key technologies
* Management of external vendors and consultants.
* Financial Services experience preferable
* Matrix management experience of business and technical project managers
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.